Article 1 : Length of stay
The signatory tenant of the contract concluded for a defined duration will not be able to in no case to prevail himself of the right to remain in the guest rooms at the end of his stay.
Article 2 : Reservation and withdrawal of the stay: Contract
The reservation takes effect as soon as the tenant has sent the owner a 50% deposit for a stay of 1 to 2 nights. Beyond that, a deposit of 30% will be required.
For reservations made by telephone, Internet or mail, the tenant may not retract according to article L 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code dealing with the provision of accommodation services provided at a specific date or period.
Article 3 : Cancellation by the customer (tenant)
Cancellation of the stay must be made by registered letter to the owner within the time limits defined as follows:
|For a cancellation more than 30 days before the date of the stay:||no cancellation fee|
|For a cancellation of the stay from 30 to 15 days before the date of the stay:||50 % of the total amount of the stay|
|For a cancellation less than 14 days:||100 % of the amount of the stay|
|If a stay is shortened or the client is not present:||100 % of the amount of the stay|
Article 4 : Cancellation by the owner
The owner will pay the totality of the sums paid by the tenant.
Article 5 : Payment and rates
- The room rate remains the same for 1 or 2 people.
- The room rate includes breakfast for 1 or 2 people.
- The balance of the stay is to be paid on arrival.
- Payment for the stay can be made either by cheque or cash.
- The additional services defined at the time of booking or at the latest 8 days before are to be paid upon arrival.
- The tenant will not be able to ask for a discount or compensation for the non-use of the SPA, of which the owner remains the only decision-maker.
- The tourist tax is 0,80 € per person and per night is extra and must be paid with the payment of the stay.
Article 6 : Security deposit
A security deposit of 350 € will be requested by the owner upon arrival. This deposit will be refunded after deduction of the cost of restoring the premises or equipment or thefts that have been noted.
Article 7 : Rules and proper use of the premises
- Arrival will be between 5:00 and 7:30 p.m.
- Departure will be before 10:30 a.m.
- Breakfast will be served between 8:00 and 9:00 am.
- All use requires a shower beforehand. The tenant must not use sunscreen products to gain access to it or be made up; use is under individual responsibility.
- They are strictly limited to a maximum of 2 people and cannot accommodate children.
- They're a non-smoking area.
- Tenants may not invite outsiders.
- Animals are not allowed.
- The consumption of drinks or food is forbidden in the rooms: a kitchenette (oven, microwave oven and refrigerator) is made available to the tenant for this purpose.
- Any sound element (television, telephone, computer) must be used decently for the quietness of the place.
- The rooms are not able to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
- Any behaviour likely to harm public order will give the owner the right to ask the tenant to leave the premises without any indemnity or reimbursement.
- An closed car park is at the disposal of the tenant: the owner discharges himself if any damage is made on it.
Article 8 : Insurance and Responsibilities
The renter is responsible for all damages arising from his own actions.
Before arrival, the tenant must check whether his housing contract provides for the extension to holiday rentals. He must also have a Civil Liability insurance policy covering him and the persons accompanying him.
Any reservation or incomplete, fraudulent, irregular or inoperative payments for a reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer's expense without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
The owner cannot be held responsible for the bad execution or non execution of the reservation in case of force majeure due to the third party or due to the client due to Internet unavailability, access to the website or computer viruses.
The photos on the site illustrate the reality as closely as possible, however they are not contractual, as variations may occur between the time of booking and the day of arrival of the stay.
Article 9 : Litigation
The quoted General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
Acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions take effect upon payment of the deposit by the tenant.
Only the Court of the jurisdiction of the place of the Guest House, object of the rental, is competent.