Activities in Pornic
There is no lack of activities in Pornic: whether sporting, cultural or gastronomic, your stay will be unforgettable...
- Water sports: Sailing boats, windsurfing, optimist, kayak, rowing, laser vago, j80, (La Noëveillard Nautical Base)
- Golf: With its 18 holes and its 19-place driving range
- Tennis: At the Clion sports complex with 4 indoor and 4 outdoor courts
- Swimming pool: At the aquacentre, you will enjoy swimming lessons, aquagym and aquabiking
Lovers of hiking, the customs officers' trail and its 14 km will make you let go thanks to the varied and iodized landscapes...
Guided tours of the city or in complete freedom: on foot or by VTC, choose your route!
there is no shortage of galleries and artists' studios
in Pornic and its surroundings.
Passionate about reading,
you will find what you are looking for
at the Armel de Wismes cybercentre media library.
Finally, throughout the year, Pornic offers you street entertainment: Spring Carnival, music festival, fishing port challenge, summer night carnival or themed evenings at the Casino.
Several markets are open day and night:
- on Thursday and Sunday mornings at Place des Halles
- on Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Esplanade de la Ria (July/August)
- on Thursday from 6 pm to 11 pm at the Port de Noëveillard (July/August)
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the restaurants on offer in Pornic and the surrounding area:
gastronomic, traditional, creperies, pizzerias, fast food, fish and chips.
« Life is to be tasted at the everyday appetite »